Saturday, January 27, 2007

I was really really bad

Welcome to my world, I am a bad bad girl. I always thought I was a sweet and slightly naive girl from the Midwest. I arrived in Dallas and have learned that good girls can get into alot of trouble in Dallas. On New Years 2007 I was brutally attacked by a still at large sexual predator. I was minding my own business, popping pills and finishing off the last of the whiskey when I blacked out. When I woke up in the morning I knew something was different. My panties were around my ankles and it hurt to try and pee. The cops came, but told me I looked like I must have been asking for it; that it was all my fault. They said I could not have been raped and violated if I was a willing participant. I guess I must have liked it because now I want more. It is all I can think about. So from now on, Bula is a BAD girl.


5 comments:

Cal said...

people like this make me sick

So Not Right said...

I don't know Cal, this sounds like something you would do to a poor midwest girl.

Rebecca said...

We should get Bula involved with the Christian Rights Coalition,

SHE CAN BE SAVED!!!!!

WickedWisdom said...

I'm behind ms. s'ghetti on this one! Hmmm, perhaps if someone were to buy her a Rosary ... (hehe)

Anonymous said...

Lorrrrd. What kind of example do you set for the rest of us from the midwest Bula? Especially a fellow Detroiter and Michigander???? *sigh*